Services » Additional Services
Please see below for a list of our Additional Services and applicable fees.
Extended Care - Hotel Stay
Traveling with your fur baby and staying at a pet-friendly hotel can be a great advantage! But, did you know most hotels will require you to sign a waiver indicating you will NOT leave your pets unattended during your stay!! That's a pretty BIG DEAL when most travel to actually explore the city, visit family/friends, etc. and NOT stay at the hotel the entire time!
Not to worry! Our Extended Care Service has been very popular since it was first introduced in 2007! You can enjoy your dinner (off site), convention, wedding, sporting event, concert, etc. while our Pet Sitters come through to pet sit in the hotel. We will take care of the feeding, watering, playtime, dog walks, litter scooping, medication management, TLC, cuddles, and more!! You can be worry free away knowing your pets are in the BEST care!
It can sometimes be difficult to care for your Furry Loved Ones and completely ignore those animals that do not have a home. Well, while you are away we will gladly take care of the stray(s). We will, however, ONLY provide provision for food and water.
Please note, stray animals will NOT be under contract and will NOT be covered under our insurance and bonding. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
We are able to administer medications, vitamins and provide other special requested care for your pets (i.e. insulin shots, etc.). However, due to the stress on animal(s), we may opt to ONLY administer medicine orally. If, in the opinion of our pet sitter, more harm than good will result from administering medication, the animal will not receive the medicine.
At your request, we will escort your pet(s) to and from the vet, grooming parlor, airport or anywhere they need to go! For vet visits, we will represent you and even provide you with a report of their instructions.
Our Pet Taxi provides full pickup and delivery service and we promise to work very hard to ensure that your Furry Loved ones have a safe and comfortable ride.
Pet Taxi Guidelines
- Each Client taking advantage of the Pet Taxi service will be charged for either the Pet Taxi One Way fee or the Pet Taxi Round Trip fee. Additional mileage fees may apply. Please see below under "Calculating Mileage"
- There is no additional charge for multiple pets, however, the number of pets transported together is limited based on their size and safe vehicle operations. Multiple trips to transport large families will incur a new Base Rate and new Travel Surcharges.
- Pet Taxi rates are inclusive for the pick-up and drop-off only. If “Wait Time” is required, the client will be billed at the Standard 30 Minute Visit Rate (i.e. $16 every 30 minutes)
- Leaving and returning at a later time will incur a new Base Rate and Travel Surcharge.
- MapQuest.com is used to calculate all mileage driven.
- Mileage (No Charge) - If the initial Pick-up location is the Client’s home or the Sitter's home (if Privately Boarding), you will not be charged the Mileage fee. If the Pick-up location is NOT one of the two locations noted above, please see below.
- Mileage (Surcharge) – If the initial Pick-up location is NOT the Client or Sitter's home (if Privately Boarding), mileage will be calculated from the office or Sitter's home to the pick-up destination. The first 3 miles of the trip are free of charge and each mile over the first 3 will incur a $0.75/mile surcharge.
- Mileage (Surcharge) - After the initial pick-up, mileage will always be calculated when your sitter transports your pet to additional destinations. This includes back to the Client's home or Sitter's home (if Privately Boarding). The first 3 miles of each trip are free of charge and each mile over the first 3 will incur a $0.75/mile surcharge
Pet Supply Pick-up / Miscellaneous Errand(s)
Did you forget to leave enough food or litter for your sitter? Are you too busy to make it to the store before your big engagement? No worries. We will do your shopping for you!
(Additional charge will apply per occurrence. Please refer to Pet Taxi Section on how we Calculate Mileage.)
Do you have an unexpected engagement, meeting or emergency? No worries! Or staff will try our very best to accommodate you during this time, no matter what time of day.
(ONLY available to clients with Key or Code on File)
Learn about Medication, Stray Animals, Emergency Visits, Key Ready Service and MORE!
Our Sitters work extremely hard to ensure your home and pet(s) are well taken care of, and we will gladly continue the same service over the Holiday. An additional charge, however, will apply for all applicable Holidays, which include
- New Year's Eve (December 31st)
- New Year's Day (January 1st)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (3rd Monday in January)
- President's Day (3rd Monday in February)
- Easter Sunday (March 23rd)
- Memorial Day (Observed last Monday in May)
- Juneteenth (Observed 3rd Monday in June)
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day (1st Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving Day (4th Thursday in November)
- Christmas Eve (December 24th)
- Christmas Day (December 25th)
A petty cash account can be set up to handle any expenses or services that require payment. In the event there is no petty cash account set up, Sitting Comfortably will settle any billing and will add an additional 20% fee to the total to be included on your invoice.
If you have not found see a service package that meets with the level of care you require, please contact us to arrange services and a schedule that meets with both yours and your Furry Loved One's needs.
All prices regarding Pets Visits are inclusive for households with no more than FOUR pets. Please see additional pet charges if your household has more than FOUR pets. Dog walks are inclusive for up to ONE dog. Each additional dog is charged an extra fee.
Extra Special PM Visits
On occasion, and if the Sitter is willing and able, clients may schedule one Extra Special Visit 15 Minute Visit after 8pm. An additional fee will be applied.
Outside Service Area Fees
All rates are applicable to clients residing in our standard service areas.
We are more than happy to accommodate homes in rural areas of town and/or homes that are outside the closest sitter's 10-mile radius driving distance as long as both parties agree to the commitment. This includes the Sitter being willing and able to complete services given the distance, as well as the Client being informed and willing/able to pay the Out of Service Area Fees.
|We provide Pet Sitting, Dog Walking, Cat Sitting, Dog Sitting, Overnight Pet Sitting, Dog Boarding and MUCH more to the following cities!!|
|Call if your area is not listed!
Clients wishing to take advantage of our Private Dog Boarding Visits can reside in areas outside the locations listed above. Please call or email for further information.